Saturday 4 September 2010

First impressions

When I was back at the Lantern House, I didn't quite understand how it was all going to work. When I got here and started hearing the sounds coming out of the trees, it all started to make sense. I think that it's set up very well, and after going round and talking to the public, it's interesting to see how many are interested and how many aren't. More people seem to be interested though than those that are not, which is good.

Matthew

When i was making The exited sound I thought it was going to sound not that good now i have heard it im really proud of what iive done :)

David


I think the installation sounds good. I have really enjoyed hearing my work as part of the finished piece. It's been great to have the public hearing what we created over the summer.

Jemma

No comments:

Post a Comment