Tuesday 3 August 2010

Lanternhouse Project

I have enjoyed doing the activities here, we have got our own sketch books which can count towards our Asdan/COPE or Duke of Edinburgh awards. I have done a lot of things in my sketch book. I have drawn my best friends in various outfits designed by me. With each picture- I have written a little bit about them and their full name. I have gone on to describe who my main inspirations are for writing my own music. I have also written some lyrics from the Disney Original movie: Camp Rock, A Little Bit Longer- written by Nick Jonas about his experiences of living with Type 1 Diabetes and 7:05 from the Jonas Brothers first album- It's About Time. I hope one day to get a music internship from Hollywood Records and work for the Disney Channel in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment